- Op werkdagen voor 17:00 uur besteld? Morgen geleverd!
A home network setup doesn't have to be a compromise. This compact and quiet switch is packing some serious server room grade features: a pair of 10G SFP+ cages, 512 MB of RAM, 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports and a sufficient built-in CPU that can handle basic home user needs such as firewall, NAT and even some VPN. And it is extremely affordable - we are keeping the price on par with the previous generation desktop switches!
Like many other MikroTik switches, CRS326-24G-2S+IN offers the dual boot option that allows you to use either the lightweight SwOS or the advanced RouterOS. The compact and quiet fanless desktop case makes this switch the perfect addition to the best home setups. And it is very easy to transport! But make no mistake Ã¢â‚¬â€œ this small switch has all the power and features of its bigger rackmount analogue Ã¢â‚¬â€œ the CRS326-24G-2S+RM, nothing has been removed!
CRS326-24G-2S+IN provides all the basic functionality for a managed switch, and even more: port-to- port forwarding, MAC filtering, VLAN configuration, traffic mirroring, bandwidth limitation and even adjust some MAC and IP header fields. SFP+ cage supports both 1.25G SFP and 10G SFP+ modules.
- Architecture: ARM 32bit
- CPU:: 98DX3236
- CPU core count: 1
- CPU nominal frequency: 800 MHz
- Dimensions: 285 x 144 x 44 mm
- License level: 5
- Operating System: RouterOS / SwitchOS
- Size of RAM: 512 MB
- Storage size: 16 MB
- Storage type: FLASH
- Tested ambient temperature: -40C to 60C
- PoE in: Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage: 10-30 V
- Number of DC inputs: 2 (PoE-IN, DC jack)
- DC jack input Voltage: 10-30 V
- Max power consumption: 21 W
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 24
- SFP+ ports: 2
- Serial port: RJ45
- 24V 1.2A power adapter