- Op werkdagen voor 17:30 uur besteld? Morgen geleverd!
The CRS305 is a compact yet very powerful switch, featuring four SFP+ ports, for up to 10 Gbit per port. The device has a 1 Gbit copper ethernet port for management access and two DC jacks for power redundancy. The device is a very sleek and compact metallic case without any fans, for silent operation.
The device has a Dual boot feature that allows you to choose between two operating systems - RouterOS or SwOS. If you prefer to have a simplified operating system with only switch specific features, use SwOS. If you would like the ability to use routing and other Layer 3 features in your CRS, use RouterOS. You can select the desired operating system from RouterOS, from SwOS or from the RouterBOOT loader settings. All the feature set comes with a disruptive price, providing the best price/performance on the market.
- Architecture: ARM 32bit
- CPU: 98DX3236
- CPU core count: 1
- CPU nominal frequency: 800 MHz
- Dimensions: 141 x 115 x 28 mm
- License level: 5
- Operating System: RouterOS / SwitchOS
- Size of RAM: 512 MB
- Storage size: 16 MB
- Storage type: FLASH
- PoE in: 3af/at
- PoE in input Voltage: 12-57 V
- Number of DC inputs: 3 (PoE-IN, DC jack)
- DC jack input Voltage: 12-57 V
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 1
- SFP+ ports: 4
- 24V 0.8A power adapter