- Op werkdagen voor 17:30 uur besteld? Morgen geleverd!
- Klantenservice van 09:00 to 17:00
The Improvise. Adapt. Overcome. mindset can be very helpful, but sometimes you simply need a device that works and solves the problem without additional tinkering. The CCR2004-1G-12S+2XS does just that forget about all connectivity troubles and expand your setup in any way you please. This handy router features 12 x 10G SFP+ and 2 x 25G SFP28 ports.
CCR2004-1G-12S+2XS is our router with the most powerful single-core performance so far. It provides incredible results in single tunnel (up to 3.4 Gbps) and BGP feed processing.
Be prepared for anything: 10G, 40G and now 25G! Paired with such MikroTik multiport products as CRS317-1G-16S+RM, CRS312-4C+8XG-RM and CRS326-24S+2Q+RM, your networking setup will know no bounds. Performance-wise, CCR2004-1G-12S+2XS is on par with the renowned CCR1009/CCR1016 routers. And with dual redundant power supply you can forget about unexpected downtime! With its elaborate port configuration, the new CCR2004-1G-12S+2XS is the perfect addition to any professional networking arsenal and it will save you tons of time in some tricky situations!
- Architecture: ARM 64bit
- CPU: AL32400
- CPU core count: 4
- CPU nominal frequency: 1700 MHz
- Dimensions: 443 x 224 x 44 mm
- License level: 6
- Operating System: RouterOS
- Size of RAM: 4 GB
- Storage size: 128 MB
- Storage type: NAND
- Tested ambient temperature: -20 C to 60 C
- Number of AC inputs: 2
- AC input range: 100-240
- Max power consumption: 49 W
- Max power consumption without attachments: 32 W
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 1
- SFP+ ports: 12
- Number of 25G SFP28 ports: 2
- 2x IEC cords
- Screw and feet kit (K10)
- Rackmount bracket white