- Bestel voor 17:00 = Zelfde dag verzonden! (24h)
- Klantenservice van 09:00 to 17:00
InformatieThe TS-1232XU is built to deliver high performance, flexible expansion capabilities and versatile applications at an affordable and cost-effective price for small/medium-sized businesses. Two 10GbE SFP+ ports are capable of high-speed transmission of time-critical business data and a PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 ×2 slot (×4 length) provides flexibility for expanding connectivity and/or storage with M.2 SATA/PCIe NVMe SSDs, via QNAP's QM2 expansion cards. The TS-1232XU can be deployed to suit various needs for data storage, file backup, disaster recovery, containerized applications, surveillance, and more.
- The built-in 10GbE SFP+ ports deliver high speed for mission-critical applications such as database hosting and VM storage.
- The Hybrid Backup Sync app completes your backup strategies, allowing you to back up, restore and sync files locally and remotely.
- One PCIe 2.0 ×2 slot (×4 length) is available for adding a 10GbE port and/or M.2 SSD slots. With SSDs installed, Qtier auto tiering can be enabled to optimize storage utilization.
- QNAP's Virtual JBOD technology can be used to expand remote NAS capacity, ensuring all available space can be fully utilized.
- Snapshots add an extra layer of protection to your disaster recovery plan, giving you the flexibility to create and revert snapshots locally and/or remotely.
- QNAP offers versatile surveillance solutions that help secure your premises and add values to the TS-1232XU.
MultimediaGebruikershandleiding - manual pdf
Folder - leaflet
|Hardware Encryption Engine:|
|Hardware Transcoding Engine:|
|Hot Swappable Drives:|