- Op werkdagen voor 16 uur besteld? Morgen geleverd!
Informatie1ms Fast Response Time Meets Ultra-Slim Elegant Design
VX278Q Full HD LED monitor, with 80,000,000:1 high contrast ratio and rich I/O interface, is optimized for the finest image and color quality. Your eyes are drawn to its unprecedented design—a fusion between the sundial-inspired design stand and ultra-slime profile without compromising style in ensuring stability and durability.
True-to-life Pictures Powered by LED
80,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio
Dynamically enhances the display’s contrast by adjusting the luminance
of the backlight to achieve the darkest black and brightest white – delivering lifelike images.
Full HD 1080p Support
Enter a spectacular world of colors with Full HD 1080p (1920x1080) support.
1ms Response Time
Quick response time of 1ms (GTG) eliminates ghosting and tracers for more fluid video playback.
Aspect Control function
Aspect Control function allows users to select a preferred display mode among Full and 4:3 for true-to-life gaming or movie watching without any data loss or image distortion.
Robust Connectivity for Multimedia Enjoyment
VX278Q comes with rich connectivity including DisplayPort, HDMI and D-sub so that users could easily connect it to Full HD Blu-ray Disc players and myriad HD playback devices like DVD players and set-top boxes for limitless entertainment and multimedia enjoyment.
ASUS Flicker Free Technology
ASUS Flicker-Free Technology by using Smart Dynamic Backlight Adjustment avoids low brightness level and high speed LED backlight flashing, clears out the distractive flicker, brings comfort viewing experience to avoid Computer Vision Syndrome.
ASUS Blue Light Filter
- Effectively reducing harmful blue light by ASUS Blue Light Filter function for viewing pleasure
- Push hotkey to choose from level 1-level 4 for the best eye care experience
ASUS-exclusive VividPixel Technology
The VividPixel Technology enhances outline, sharpness, and color saturation of images and videos to deliver high-quality visual experience.
Monitor without VividPixel
- Image quality mainly depends on panel itself
- Blur happens if original quality of an image is bad
- Usually people don't notice this detail because no comparison was made
VX series with VividPixel
- VividPixel default at 25 automatically fine-tunes image quality
- See more differences by choosing among 5 options in VividPixel setting
QuickFit Virtual Scale
The ASUS-exclusive QuickFit built in the monitor provides real-size document, photo, and grid mode on top of the operating windows on the screen. It can activated via a hotkey on monitor and used as a guide to accurately view and edit photos.
- Document: Letter, A4
- Photo: 8”x10”, 5”x7”, 4”x6”, 3”x5”, 2”x2”
- Grid: Alignment